Yep, it’s that time of year again already! How does time fly by so quickly? It seems like I just like I just blinked and magically flew from Christmas 2014 to Halloween 2015! How?!?
Anyway, while I try and figure out how a whole year has disappeared already let me fill you in on my Halloween 2015 Must-Haves!
Ready? Set? Scream!!
- I’m a BIG fan of earrings for all occasions, but these Halloween inspired Spider Earrings are just brilliant!! Grab yours here > Spider Earrings
- No Halloween would be complete without some fantastic freaky faces going on! I recommend achieving your spooky look with Snazaroo’s Halloween Palette > Snazaroo Halloween Palette
- These have got to be the CUTEST (and yummiest) little chocolate pumpkins I’ve ever seen! And at only £1.79 a bag you can afford to not answer the door this Halloween and have yourself a nice little choco fest yourself! > Chocolate Pumpkins
- I think the biggest dilemma for Halloween lovers throughout the whole of October has to be… But what am I going to wear? I hear ya, and if I wasn’t going to be trekking around door to door trick or treating with my little monsters I’d definitely be hitting the Halloween Haunts in this bad boy > Fallen Angel Halloween Costume – because EVERYONE loves a fallen Angel 😉
- And last but not least… I love these LED Halloween candles! They are the perfect Halloween colours but also safe too! I’ve read some awful things lately about how flammable childrens dress up clothes and costumes are, which is really scary, but with these everyone is safe! Not only can you have them displayed as decorations but you can also use them inside your pumpkins instead of a real flame! Win- Win! > LED Halloween Candles
I hope you’ve liked my Halloween Must-Haves and I wish you a very Happy Halloween!